BSB50215 Diploma of Business
Total duration: 52 Weeks
This qualification would apply to individuals who are desiring to work or develop their skills and learn how to manage meetings, plan or review administrative systems, manage business document design and development, manage recruitment, selection and induction processes, identify and evaluate marketing opportunities and establish and adjust the marketing mix. In addition, students will learn how to manage risk and manage an information or knowledge management system, enabling them to operate effectively within their job role.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop to create further educational and employment opportunities. No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
|BSBMKG501||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities|
|BSBMKG502||Establish and adjust the marketing mix|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
|BSBHRM506||Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes|
|BSBWOR502||lead and manage team effectiveness|
|BSBADM506||Manage business document design and development|
|Vocational Outcome||Program Consultant, Program Coordinator and Executive Ofﬁcer|
Training is delivered in stages which correspond to AQF Levels V. The preferred pathway for a qualiﬁcation is for students to complete the requirements of the previous level qualiﬁcation before progressing to the next level – thereby achieving more than one qualiﬁcation. Applicants without the previous level qualiﬁcation will be considered if they have relevant qualiﬁcation and/or vocational experience. We aim to equip our graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable them to successfully satisfy the demands of the workplace.
Course Delivery & Assessment Methods
- Delivery and assessment strategies are selected to reﬂect the nature of the elements and performance criteria of the competency together with the needs and learning style of the participants. Delivery and assessment method includes a blended learning practice including learning management system (Moodle).
- Assessment methodology may include but is not limited to: observation, project/ report, case study, role play, exercises, activities; and written/oral tasks including multiple choice, questions and answer, essays, true/false and presentations.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Completion of year 12 or equivalent.
- IELTS overall band score of 5.5 or equivalent
- Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
Credit Transfer & Recognition of Prior Learning
- Have you worked or studied in this ﬁeld before? RPL allows you the opportunity to be recognised for skills, experience and study that you may have already attained. To gain RPL you will need to contact the college for our RPL kit, which will guide you through the process of presenting your evidence.
|Session # 1 (Weekdays)||Monday, Tuesday: 8 am – 4 pm
|Session # 2 (Weekend)||Thursday, Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
|Session # 3 (Evening)||Monday-Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Year||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4||Term 5||Term 6||Term 7||Term 8|