BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Total duration 78 weeks
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Core/Elective|
|BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans||Core|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBLDR602||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving|
|BSBSTR602||Develop organisational strategies||Elective|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development|
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence|
|BSBFIN601||Manage organisational finances|
|Vocational Outcome||Participants will also be eligible to seek employment working in a small, medium or large enterprise, in a variety of industries, in both the public and private sector. Graduates with no prior work experience should expect to enter the industry in positions such as Executive Manager or Director, Manager, Human Resources (Strategy), Senior Executive.|
Training is delivered in stages which correspond to AQF Levels VI. The preferred pathway for a qualiﬁcation is for students to complete the requirements of the previous level qualiﬁcation before progressing to the next level – thereby achieving more than one qualiﬁcation. Applicants without the previous level qualiﬁcation will be considered if they have relevant qualiﬁcation and/or vocational experience. We aim to equip our graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable them to successfully satisfy the demands of the workplace.
Course Delivery & Assessment Methods
- Delivery and assessment strategies are selected to reﬂect the nature of the elements and performance criteria of the competency together with the needs and learning style of the participants. Delivery and assessment method includes a blended learning practice including learning management system (Moodle).
- Assessment methodology may include but is not limited to: observation, project/ report, case study, role play, exercises, activities; and written/oral tasks including multiple choice, questions and answer, essays, true/false and presentations.
- Students must be over 18 years of age,
- Students must have completed an overseas equivalent of Year 12
- Students must have either an IELTS score of 5.5 total or above with no band lower than 5.0 or
- Paper based (PBT) TOEFL score of 550 or above or
- Internet based (iBT) TOEFL score of 78 or above and must provide documentation to that effect.
- Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions).
- Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
- Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
- Entry requirements will be checked at enrolment in line with the RTO’s Student entry requirements, selection, enrolment and orientation policy.
Credit Transfer & Recognition of Prior Learning
Have you worked or studied in this ﬁeld before? RPL will gives you an opportunity to be recognised for skills, experience and study that you may have already attained. To gain RPL you will need to contact with our marketing & admission team for RPL kit, which will provide you detail information & a complete process of RPL.
|Shift # 1 (Weekdays)
|Monday, Tuesday: 8 am – 4 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 1 pm
|Shift # 2 (Weekend)
|Thursday, Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 1 pm
|Shift # 3 (Evening)||Monday – Thursday: 5:00 pm –10:00 pm|
|Year||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4||Term 5||Term 6||Term 7||Term 8|